Learn more about what makes Pac Biz Different.
Outsourcing customer support is a big decision. Offshore teams can push you to maximum growth, or can alternatively bring more challenges. So when businesses go exclusively for cost they misstep and immediately regret compromising quality and structure, which need to be accounted for when choosing an outsourcing partner.
Learn why so many companies worldwide enjoy working with Pac Biz agents and management. Hear from one of our amazing account managers, and learn how they ensure success for their clients through high quality performance metrics and management techniques.
Meet Nikki, Pac Biz Account Manager
- Managing accounts in The United States
- Arizona, New York
- Industries: Healthcare/Medical (HIPAA Compliant), E-Commerce
Question: What tools and technologies do you use that contribute to your team’s success?
Our Healthcare VA agents use the following tools/software:
- ChiroSpring – chiropractic software
- Weave – for sending/ receiving text messages.
- SelfDecode Software- for DNA and Lab tests
- GoTo – is used when needed for outbound calls
- Canva – for editing social media posts
- Fullscript – for supplements
- Zoom – meetings/feedback/instructions
- Google Spreadsheets – clinic & patients data
- iLovePDF – to compress PDF files
- Google drive – where our VA gets the scanned medical records uploaded in ChiroSpring Also, she gets some of the photos and videos for social media in the clinic’s google drive.
How does open communication play a role in agent performance?
- Open communication can improve the agent’s confidence.
- Giving the agents the confidence to express themselves and that their feedback is welcome.
- It improves productivity.
- Letting team members know that the company wants them to express their ideas can improve “morale”, which leads to greater productivity.
When there is an issue with an agent’s performance, how do you address and resolve it?
First, treating your agent with respect and care will help you navigate difficult situations.
- If there is an issue with an agent’s performance, we address it by:
- I have a step-by-step process that I believe works on agent performance issues:
- Touch base
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- If the above procedure does not work
- Clarificatory meetings with the HR manager only if the situation requires further discussion or investigation; I also consider it a safe venue for employees to express how they feel and how to resolve specific issues with a trusted individual within the company.
How do you keep your team motivated?
Some of the techniques I use to motivate my team or team member:
- Schedule team-building activity
- Team meetings or touch base
- Allowing a team member to work freely on a task, shows them that you trust them that they can perform their duties effectively. Trust encourages loyalty and motivates them to perform at their best.
- Celebrate milestones. Big or small wins
- Promote work-life balance.
How does Pac Biz differ from other contact centers?
I’ve come up with three reasons:
- Pac Biz is distinct from other contact centers in the way we maintain open lines of communication, particularly with the owner.
- The company’s values and how they are encouraged, such as personal growth. Many leaders began as CSR and were promoted throughout the organization.
- Non-toxic working environment
We appreciate you Nikki!
Want to learn more about our account managers? Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned for our next account manager interview.
Subscribe to Pac Biz updates and learn about everything your business needs to scale beyond expectations.
By clicking subscribe, you agree to receiving our bi-monthly newsletter.
Our high standards, sense of family, and community at Pac Biz have been the reason we’ve been able to grow with our clients over the years. We partner with companies of all sizes, whether you need to add 1 agent or 30, Pac Biz offers quality teams.
We love working with family-owned businesses and love that our agents become a seamless part of your local team.
Hi, I’m Eric Mulvin, owner of Pac Biz Contact Center Outsourcing. I’d love to set a time to go over what we do for businesses in different industries (Medical – HIPAA Compliant, Transportation, Ecommerce, Service Companies, and more).
Outside of Arizona? Let’s meet over Zoom. We provide high quality customer support (phone, chat, email, socials, etc) and virtual assistants to businesses in The United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.