Data Privacy is Important to Us
Pac Biz has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU and Switzerland in the context of the employment relationship.
The specific practices outlined in this privacy statement apply to the privacy practices and procedures maintained by or on behalf of Pac Biz. and its affiliates. Some of our web pages contain links to websites outside Pac Biz. Be aware that when you follow a link to another site, you are then subject to the privacy policies of the new site in which you are routed.
What Personal Data We Collect and Process
This following information that we collect from customer representatives whenever they approach us to inquire for our services and or when we continue to work with customers to provide tailored solutions to their needs. Such information will consist of one or more of the following:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- IP address
- Information for account administration (e.g. username and password)
- Financial information (e.g. Payment information, credit card, bank account names and details)
End User Information
This information refers to the end users which are from our customers and are entrusted to Pac Biz to provide services to our customers that may be used or may affect the end users. Such information consists of one or more of the following:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Information for account administration (e.g. username and password)
- Behavioral information (e.g. preferences, habits, feedback, needs and problems)
- Financial information (e.g. credit card number, bank account details and account history)
- Special categories of data (e.g. personal health information and other health data)
We Also Collect and Use Non-Personal Data
In addition to personal information, we collect and store non-personal (such as search engine queries and anonymous survey responses) to help us better understand and meet the needs of our visitors. We may share non-personal information with others, including the public, in aggregated form (for instance, in a list of our most popular search engine queries), in partial or edited form (such as in a report summarizing responses to a questionnaire), or verbatim (for example, in a complete listing of survey responses).
How and Why We Process Personal Data
The Company processes personal information for the following purposes:
- In providing products and services to industrial customers. The Company will collect and process business contact information of individuals working for industrial customers so that we can do contracts, provide our products and services to industrial customers.
- In working with vendors. The Company will collect and process business contact information of individuals working for vendors so that we can do contracts to vendors.
- In generating customers for our industrial customers. The Company will collect and process personal and business contact information of individuals through websites created by the Company, banner ads, chat boxes, telephone calls, and interviews. The Company also collects personal information through filled out forms by individuals for events registration and subscription to publications. This personal information will also be shared with industrial customers as an assistance for their customer acquisition efforts.
- In enhancing the customer experience for the benefit of industrial customers. The Company will collect and process personal and business contact information of individuals who purchase products and services from industrial customers and so with their impressions of the purchase, product and service experience. Personal information is collected through surveys, telephone calls and interviews. This personal information will also be shared with industrial customers as an assistance for their customer acquisition efforts.
- In making our websites more useful. Each HTTP (Which is what a Web Browser generates when a request for a page or part of it from a website) request that is received. The Company automatically collects and stores the following information:
- Date and Time.
- Originating IP Address.
- Preferred Browser.
- Operating System (depending on browser).
- Referral Page URL (depending on browser).
- Completion Status of the object requested from the web pages visited.
The information that the Company collects is used to measure visitors of the Company’s website, and helps the Company improve its website to be more useful to visitors. This also includes analyzing logs frequently for tracking traffic to our servers, also including number pages served, and level of demand for topics of interest in the Company’s web page.
When we May Disclose Customer Personal Information?
Third Party Service Providers
We may disclose Customer Personal Information to certain service providers that we use to provide us with services, such as information technology services, payment processing
services, SAAS-based financial applications, legal, accounting, consulting, auditing and related services.
We may also subcontract certain of our services to subcontractors, subject to the terms of our contracts with Customers.
Where we enter into a relationship with any service provider or subcontractor, we will have contracts in place with such service provider or subcontractor, in order to ensure that Customer Personal Information is protected in accordance with Applicable Privacy Laws.
We may disclose some Customer Personal Information between two or more of our group companies; including companies in other countries, inside or outside the European Union, in order to ensure that we are dedicating the appropriate group resources to Customer requirements, as well as for certain of our business purposes, such as for internal record keeping, accounting and regulatory compliance.
Corporate Transactions or Events
We may disclose Customer Personal Information to third parties in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, restructuring, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any litigation, bankruptcy, insolvency or similar proceedings.
There may be certain legal reasons for disclosing Customer Personal Information:
- to enforce our terms and conditions and contracts with Customers
- to protect our group operations and rights
- to protect the rights and safety of our Customers and End Users
- to comply with court orders, enforcement actions by regulators or any other legal proceedings
- to pursue any remedies available to us or limit damages that we may suffer
- to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities, including public and governmental authorities outside of Customers’ countries of establishment
- to comply with any other relevant aspects of applicable laws from time to time, including applicable laws outside of Customers’ countries of establishment, inside or outside of the European Union.
Pac Biz is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Our Accountability Commitment
At Pac Biz we are responsible for our Customers Personal Information that is in our possession or custody, this includes transferred information for processing from us to a service provider or a third party. Pac Biz is a Data Processor for its Customers, meaning the Company will process Information including Personal information in behalf of its Customers to be able to completely provide our wide range of services
- Executive Responsibility
- Employee Accountability
Sharing Your Personal Information
Pac Biz will never sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share Your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that You have given us your permission.
Interaction with Children
We do not collect personal data of and our websites do not target or provide content to children under the age of 16.
Cookies are small files that web servers place on a user’s hard drive. The Company does not use “persistent cookies” or any other persistent tracking methods to collect personal information about visitors to its websites. Cookies serve several functions:
- They allow the website to identify you as a previous visitor each time you access a site.
- They track what information you view at a site (important to commercial sites trying to determine your buying preferences).
- In more advanced cases, they track your movements through many websites but not the whole Web.
- Businesses use them for customer convenience to allow them to produce a list of items to buy and pay for them all at one time and to garner information about what individuals are buying at their sites.
- Advertisers use them to determine the effectiveness of their marketing and offer insights into consumer preferences and tastes by collecting data from many websites.
- They are used to help a website tailor screens for each customer’s preference.
At Pac Biz, we take personal data security seriously. So, we have a running internal policies and technical measures already in place for personal data protection against loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure. With these internal policies and technical measures includes:
- The use of pseudonymization and encryption of personal data where appropriate;
- Procedures and controls to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- Procedures and controls to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- Procedures for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing; and
- Procedures to ensure that data is not accessed, except by employees in the proper performance of their duties.
For purposes of site security and to ensure that the service remains available for all users. The computer system will employ software programs to monitor network traffic in order to identify unauthorized attempts, upload or change information or otherwise cause damage to the
information on our website. Unauthorized access such as to upload or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and is punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
The Company will retain personal information only for a period of time necessary to meet its purposes for the reason it was collected, to fulfil the Company’s legitimate business interests, and to comply on any data retention laws or legal requirements. For example,
When the company engages third parties to work on this personal data on its behalf, this third parties are required by the Company’s contract to process personal data based on the company’s protocols and under the Company’s confidentiality. These third parties are required to implement standard technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data.
When personal information of EU residents is shared with affiliated companies, vendors, and business customers outside of the EU. The Company will use appropriate safeguards to protect personal information such as standard contract clauses.
Data Subject Rights of EU Residents
EU residents have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Right of Access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and how, what, when, why and for how long your personal data is processed and to whom it is disclosed.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request the Company to correct inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure (Right to be ForgottenYou have the right to request the Company to erase personal data concerning you where your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or processed or has otherwise been improperly processed.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the processing is based upon the Company’s legitimate interest or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, including any profiling based on such processing, or if the processing is for direct marketing.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request the Company to restrict the processing of your personal data while your data subject rights requests are being investigated and answered.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to the Company and transmit such personal data to another entity where the processing of
such personal data is based on consent and is processed by automated means. Additionally, you have the right to require the Company to transmit such personal data directly to another entity, where technically feasible.
- Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
Pursuant to Californian Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By providing Your consent, and Your continued consumption and use of the Site and services, You signify Your acceptance of this policy. If You do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site, services, and exercise Your right to opt-out.
Questions and Concerns
EU residents also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local or national data protection authority in the jurisdiction where they reside. A listing of the EU Data Protection Authorities (“DPAs”) is located at: ec.europa.eu
An individual may be allowed to invoke binding arbitration to resolve disputes under certain limited conditions.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex at:https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Pac Biz commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Pac Biz at:
Website: pac-biz.com Contact number: 480-771-3009 Email: email@example.com