Customer support is important for many industries, playing a major role in the success and one’s ability to grow a business and scale operations. There are so many limiting factors when businesses try to keep their customer service call and chat answering done in-house. As any business owner knows, it’s enough work and effort to make and maintain a successful company, let alone take on the challenges of funding and managing a call center, which is a complex operation in itself.
This is why so many businesses in so many industries turn to outsourcing their inbound calls, chats, emails, and more. The struggles that come with hiring entry-level employees in-house for answering inquiries are plenty with the most difficult being the high turnover rate with low performance.
Many companies have observed hardships in hiring customer service agents from simply getting applicants to keeping hirees, and even when they find workers to stay, they are unmotivated and perform poorly.
The exponential increase seen in outsourcing from companies globally exemplifies the value of contact centers, specifically for customer support. What has recently skyrocketed outsourcing to offshore contact centers is the COVID-19 pandemic which brought many operations to shift to remote workers for the first time.
While some companies may have never considered outsourcing before, their ability to delegate work to remote staff opened up their eyes to the possibilities. As the pandemic persisted through 2020 and 2021, many employers were struggling to get back entry level customer service and data entry workers, a challenge that added to the stress of continuously rising minimum wage.
This was especially true for companies in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, where employers are expected to cover wages, plus health benefits and more. Outsourcing with a trustworthy outsourcing company Pac Biz, with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, USA and operations in The Philippines, has helped businesses cut annual payroll costs significantly. Some have even transitioned fully to outsourcing. As local employees quit or get fired, they opt to request more remote workers from Pac Biz as replacements for ease of onboarding, with a high-standard training department and experienced employees ready to work.
What makes Pac Biz Contact Center Outsourcing different from the rest?
- Company Culture
- Rest assured knowing any agent that works for you is valued and taken care of. Many times businesses that have never outsourced go for the cheapest option out there, unknowingly supporting mistreated employees that are not compensated fairly. At Pac Biz we place the satisfaction of our employees at a high priority, where we do our best to provide the most supportive environment where we encourage personal growth to motivate the best performance.
- Support for Success
- We cannot expect our employees to perform at the highest level without providing them with the adequate tools to do their job the best. Every Pac Biz agent is guided by our training department, quality assurance (QA) department, account managers, and supervisors.
- Open Communication
- Pac Biz agents act as an extension of clients’ team. Agents and account managers constantly communicate with your management, owners, and can attend meetings to go over KPIs and other performance goals. Businesses can also communicate directly with Pac Biz owner, Eric Mulvin, on any matters.
- Made to Scale
- As a company grows, so does the need for more support services. Pac Biz has clients that have grown over the years, where some started off with 1 agent all the way to 20+ agents. We are proud to have a low turnover rate and have many clients that have had the same agents for over 5 years.
- Seasonality Flexibility
- Most industries have peak seasons and slow seasons. Accommodating to seasonal influxes in calls, chats, emails, purchases can make it difficult to manage. Pac Biz makes it easy to add and remove agents as needed.
- HIPAA Compliant
- Pac Biz Outsourcing Contact Centers are fully compliant with HIPAA requirements for security. Every year the facility is inspected by a licensed certification company based in the United States to ensure compliance concerning the handling of Protected Health Information, or PHI. Medical companies trust Pac Biz for appointment setting, triage, qualifying services and more.
Pac Biz Contact Center Outsourcing ranks as part of Clutch.co’s top customer support services providers
Businesses use Clutch.co to find the most trustworthy companies to partner with in outsourcing many parts of business operations.
When you’re considering what contact center is right for you and your business’ goals and budget, go with Pac Biz Contact Center Outsourcing. Schedule a meeting with our team today to go over your options and how the onboarding process works.
Need More Info?
Meet the Owner
Hi, I’m Eric Mulvin, founder and owner of Pac Biz, and we are happy to solve your company’s pain points in customer support. We have contact center agents ready to serve your needs.
I am free to go over the potential that exists with making your company thrive through improved workflows and better management of support.